Our May Guild meeting will be on the 4th Thursday this month (May 26) due to CNCH. This will also be our first in person meeting this year!
Our guest speakers will be you, our guild members! This will be an extended show and tell. Share what you’ve learned at CNCH, both in and out of the workshops. What is grabbing your interest right now? What are you exploring? We want to hear from you! So bring your projects and stories.
While masks are no longer required in indoor spaces, we do encourage using a mask, asking that you do what is comfortable and safe.
The Programs Committee is happy to announce our 2021-2022 programs. At this time, all guild meetings will be conducted via Zoom until it is safe to meet in person again. Meetings are on 3rd Thursdays of each month, beginning at 7PM. Zoom links are available in the Member’s Calendar.
- September 16, 2021 – Ginger Summit: Felting
- October 21, 2021 – Deborah Corsini: Wedge Weave
- November 18, 2021 – Catharine Ellis: The Intersection of Weaving and Dyeing
- December 16, 2021 – Holiday Party (in person if safe, Zoom social if not)
- January 20, 2022 – Mayumi Fujio: Mushroom Dye
- February 17, 2022 – Andean Textile Council Board Member: Textile Traditions of the Andes
- March 17, 2022 – Miriam Omura: Warp Painting
- April 21, 2022 – Marilyn Romatka: Uzbek Ikat
- May 26, 2022 – CNCH 2022 Shared Experiences (note changed date due to CNCH 2022; in person if safe, Zoom social if not)
- June 16, 2022 – Elections, Guild Sale / Social (in person if safe, Zoom social if not)